The backbone of Adolf Loos’s approach is constituted by the clear rejection of the ornament, useless and now obsolete: architecture and the arts are in fact a direct expression of both culture and progress of the society in which they are expressed: linear, simple and pure forms are more pleasant as they are essential under a compositional and chromatic point of view.
Read the whole story
- Original artwork created exclusively for the Gagà Pochette collection.
- Reproduced on 12 mommes twill silk, whose finish ensures softness and tightness of the fold.
- The tipical 35×35 cm dimension (14×14 in) is suitable to enhance any type of look and was chosen for its versatility in pocket insertion.
- The hand-finishing of hems and corners is manufactured with a roulé technique, with oblique and thin, almost invisible stitches.
- Every single item is conceived in Milan and entirely produced on the shores of Como Lake, Italy.
- Artwork: Gagà Pochette.