We know how passionately Loos has dealt with clothing and tailoring. The dress is precisely the medium between architecture and body: if this, in fact, is the living place of non-Euclidean geometry, the history of clothing is nothing but the story of the multiform attempts to transform objects with their own geometry (threads, sheets, ribbons, patches) in evolved artifacts (from the drapery of a Greek statue to the shirt collar).
Read the whole story
- Original artwork created exclusively for the Gagà Pochette collection.
- Reproduced on 12 mommes twill silk, whose finish ensures softness and tightness of the fold.
- The tipical 35×35 cm dimension (14×14 in) is suitable to enhance any type of look and was chosen for its versatility in pocket insertion.
- The hand-finishing of hems and corners is manufactured with a roulé technique, with oblique and thin, almost invisible stitches.
- Every single item is conceived in Milan and entirely produced on the shores of Como Lake, Italy.
- Artwork: Gagà Pochette.