Dadaism did not try to use the game to create objects of pure aesthetics, but wanted to highlight the game itself; he separated creativity in its most raw, pure and effervescent element, and tore it from the domain of art to highlight its importance in all the domains of man’s artistic, scientific or everyday commitment.
Read the whole story
- Original artwork created exclusively for the Gagà Pochette collection.
- Reproduced on 12 mommes twill silk, whose finish ensures softness and tightness of the fold.
- The tipical 35×35 cm dimension (14×14 in) is suitable to enhance any type of look and was chosen for its versatility in pocket insertion.
- The hand-finishing of hems and corners is manufactured with a roulé technique, with oblique and thin, almost invisible stitches.
- Every single item is conceived in Milan and entirely produced on the shores of Como Lake, Italy.
- Artwork: Gagà Pochette.